Is island-hopping in your future, or is touring through a medieval city more your style? Keep scrolling to find out whether a river cruise or ocean cruise is right for you!
River Cruise Highlights: • Destinations: Sail along the major rivers in the world such as the Danube and Rhine Rivers in Europe, the Yangtze and Mekong Rivers in Asia, the Nile River in Egypt, and so much more. • Cultural: Passengers have the opportunity to explore the countryside and surrounding villages for a more immersive and cultural vacation experience. • Educational: River cruisers can take advantage of numerous tours hosted by local experts and guides, craft demonstrations, cooking classes, wine tastings, etc. to gain a better understanding of the region. • Views: Whether it be from the main deck or a private balcony, guests have the opportunity to enjoy passing views of gorgeous landscapes in many areas of the ship. • Intimate: River cruises are known for being smaller in size, personable, and intimate. This also means shorter lines and wait times. • All-Inclusive Options: Another perk is that some river cruises are all-inclusive, from meals and drinks, to port excursions, onboard WiFi, tips, and more.
READY TO RIVER CRUISE? CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A QUOTE!
Ocean Cruise Highlights:
• Destinations: Ocean cruises sail to exotic ports across the globe, from the Mediterranean and Northern Europe, to the Caribbean, Alaska, the Americas, and beyond.
• Affordable: Ocean cruises can be very affordable depending on the time of year you travel, which cabin size you choose, the included meals, etc.
• Kid-Friendly: There are plenty of ocean cruises out there designed specifically for families. Most have a kid and teen club aboard, as well as numerous age-appropriate activities to keep everyone entertained.
• Extravagant: Onboard waterpark? Check. Poolside movie and golf course? You've got it. Most ocean cruises have dozens of "resort-style" features that'll blow you away.
• Private Islands: It isn't uncommon for an ocean cruise to stop at a private island that's exclusive to its passengers. Typically, it's named after the ship and undeniably breathtaking!
• Entertainment: Unlike a river cruise, an ocean cruise tends to have flashier entertainment like Broadway shows and musicals, acrobats, magicians, theme nights, and more!
READY TO OCEAN CRUISE? CLICK HERE TO REQUEST A QUOTE!